Join your fellow records and information management professionals for a day of education, networking and vendor exhibits.
Topics in Focus:
– Records, Governance and the Course – John Montaña, J.D., FIIM, FAI
– The Role of Ethics in Data Science and AI – Sharon Morris
– Not Your Grandpa’s Approach to Retention and Disposition – Leigh Isaacs, CIP and Andrew Corridore, CIP
– Taxonomy of Information Risk – William Saffady
– Information Governance, GDPR and Technology – Richard Hogg
– Writing Excellence – Jyssica Schwartz
– Better Business Writing: Making an Impact – Melissa Dederer
– Robotic Process Automation – Wasim Khan and Ahson Ahmad
– Policies and Procedures – Lauren Barnes
– Cybersecurity Landscape in the Eyes of the FBI – Prashanth Mekala
– The MAD Side of Records Management (M&A) – Rachael Heade
– Voya Financial: Case Study – Volha Parfionova
– Leveraging Information Value: The Path from IG tp Infonomics – Robert Smallwood, MBA, CIP, IGP
– A CISO’S View on Cybersecurity – Jay Leek
– Data, Information and Records – Sue Trombley
Meet LegalRM at ARMA Annual Conference 2020
Meet LegalRM at ARMA Annual Conference 2020 and find how we can help your law firm’s Records Management and Information Governance. Contact Chris Giles on email@example.com or Kandace Donovan on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To register visit ARMA’s Annual Conference website.